Iowa Western Community College

Request Transcripts

For admissions and advising purposes, an official transcript from the graduating high school and each college previously attended needs to be sent directly from those institutions to the Admissions Office at Iowa Western Community College. HiSET/GED recipients should have a copy of their HiSET/GED certificate sent directly from the institution where it was earned. All transcripts and material submitted become the property of Iowa Western Community College and cannot be returned. 

Graduation 1